Wednesday, May 9, 2012


Just Curious ,
Normally what do you feel if you being Left out by your gang  ?

So poverty to said ,
I don't have much intimate ,
But you .

Today i saw something really awkward  , frankly .
It hurt and mean .
okay , fine , just assume that i am that narrow-minded .
I really doesn't want to talk much , seriously .
Because i really don't know am i thinking ...

So i cry ?
Cry , Means nothing ,
ya , i cried for you ,
Beside my tears only drop for something or someone worthy .

In This World ,
I thought even everybody is blame on me , lie on me or even take advantage from me ,
but You will never ever do so or anyone of them  .

You understand me so much ,
But ....

Haha ...
Now i truely feel being left out ...

Those feeling is hurt which beyond everything ,
My heart broken like a glass fall from the 10th floor height ...
Can you imagine that PAIN ....

I think i shall leave you guys silently  ...
But i hope i'm the one who overshoot circle which i shouldn't thought ...

As usual , i told myself no matter how hard things get ,
after collapse or cried ,
Stand up and move on ,

So move on bah ~
Although , I leave , but still love you guys =)
I'm Doing Fine ...




Dear Diary , I Tell Lies To My Heart Today ...












No comments:

Post a Comment