Monday, May 28, 2012

Knock Penang =)

La Beach !! Baby ~  Knock Knock ~ Penang =)
Sunshine on the sky and birdy was singing along ...
Melody was flowed as my heart beat , and i feel pretty light on the bed ..
slowly woke up like a princess , savour float into my nostril snatch my attention away from else where ,

Suddenly being whack by my little brother for putting a lot of effort just to wake me up ...

Eyes opened ,
everythings is different , so i guess it was just a dream for the earlier since ..
Sitting on my bed , eyes open wide , brain think white ( mean stunning )
Later while , i wondering why everybody was ran up and down ... so hustle

O.M.G ,
Today is our penang trip and i haven tidy up my thingy yet ,
 URghhh ..
So , quickly i join them in a bustle position ... Lol
I was actually disconnected with them , earlier in the morning ..
Ohh ... and good morning everyone !!!!!


OMG , I better be hurry , 
Otherwise , My Mum Is Going To Scream At Me !!!!!





Nice day , Diary <3

No comments:

Post a Comment