Friday, May 25, 2012

Dogs Day Are Done

Around two weeks ago that i never updated my diary .
Guess what , been dealing with the stress this two weeks ago ,
Is exam week ...

How could i describe in literally the progress that i been through within this two exam weeks ?
Aye , is the hard question here ...
But , here's a solution for this question , dude ...
" Stress Until The Max "
Well , I shall assume this would be the terrific answer for my question ..

Anyway , dogs day are done ...
I been through it and that was impressive .
I can even study all night long and never sleep over a day ,
That's harsh but still i'm survive  ;)

It might be sound a little insane for the outsiders but is reasonable for me ,
I think this is a punishment for i'm being lazy and neglect my education for this long ,
It's make me feel extremely suffer for cope up everything in a short time .

So i learned that ,
" A Consistency Education " should apply in my way to get out from burn midnight oil instead ,

Feeling guilty ,
Hope won't having a shame for my grade while mentor was distribute my answer paper ..

So What's Next uh ?
La Beach Located Penang ,
Meanwhile , Vacation Officially On .
Be Right Back For The Next Post =)





Dear Diary , I'm Survive ...

No comments:

Post a Comment