Monday, April 30, 2012

Our First Date


No rain ,
No jam ,
No accident ,
No dogs and cats ,

Everything was in order ,
Just some time management skill still a little bit lousy ,
Maybe i really can't wait to meet her soon !!!!

Finally i get her , but still have to fetch my sister to tuition ,
Therefore We can get time to spent together ..
Hahaa ...

Before we met ,
I though you were a classy type ,
But after i met you ,
I feel easy and i actually steal something from you , indeed .
Guess what it is ,
I learned to become a confident girl ,
I tried some outfits which i don't dare to try before .

So much of positive thing came ,
You So Cute =DD

Padini Concept Store were launching the mega sale ,
And we went in , shop ... shop ... shop
Although fruitless eventually ,

But We did purchase something awesome outfit at kitchen ...
So happy ,
Here some photo when we together =)

While in toast box , lunchy =)
Cute smile =)



Thanks for make my day =)
Although a little bit chaos =) 
Looking forward to our next date ...
love you <3

Dear diary , 
She is Wendy , A girl who talks =)


No comments:

Post a Comment